This beautiful new 5 bedroom family home has been built by John Ebdon Homes, one of the leading small house builders in the Surrey area. Situated in a convenient location near to the centre of Ottershaw village, this home offers all you need for modern day living in an ideal location.
- Beautiful 5 bedroom detached family home
- Stylish and contemporary kitchen in 'Grey Nebraska Oak' with stone worktops, range cooker and integrated appliances
- Separate utility room with range of units, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Stylish and modern bathrooms
- Built in wardrobes to principal bedrooms and ample additional cupboard space.
- Under floor heating throughout the ground floor
- Remote controlled garage door
- West facing semi-mature garden is part turfed and enclosed by an existing brick wall and new fencing. Paved driveway, garage and two parking spaces.
Weathertop House is a brand new 5 bedroom detached home, near the centre of Ottershaw Village. This beautiful home has been built to exacting standards using both modern and traditional techniques, by one of Surrey's leading small house builders John Ebdon Homes.
With stylish and contemporary "Grey Nebraska Oak" kitchen units, stone worktops, range cooker, boiling tap and built in fridge/freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler, you have a stunning kitchen. In addition there is a separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer (available by negotiation).
Principle bedrooms have built in wardrobes and bathrooms have been designed to be modern and stylish with Java Driftwood cupboard units, thermostatically controlled showers and steel baths.
The full gas fired central heating with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and high levels of insulation gives maximum comfort and economy.
The village centre of Ottershaw is within half a mile of Weathertop House, and caters for daily needs, offering a selection of shops, restaurants, public houses and junior schools.
The larger commercial town centre of Woking is approximately 4 miles away providing a comprehensive shopping and entertainment facilities.
Woking mainline station provides a fast and frequent service to London Waterloo and junction 11 of the M25 is approximately three miles away.
There are many recreational facilities in the area with attractive walks over nearby footpaths, riding on Chobham Common and golf and racquet sports at Foxhills Golf and Country Club.