Situated just off Weybridge High Street, this three bedroom detached Victorian house has many beneficial features, which sets it apart from other similar character homes. EPC C
- A wider corner plot allows for further extending, planning permission has been granted for a two storey rear extension. planning reference 2019/0790
- Benefits from the rare luxury of off street parking in such a central location.
- Extended to provide an attractive entrance hall with cloakroom and a further utility room off the kitchen, along with a conservatory to the rear.
- Walking distance of the High Street, which features a fine range of shops, restaurants and cafes, along with being walking distance to the station.
- Beautifully presented fusion of modern fittings and character features to create a highly desirable period home.
Highly desirable family location, popular for its proximity to highly sought after schools and Weybridge shops. It is also only a short walk to the Churchfield Recreational Ground, which provides a children's play park, along with tennis courts and leisure amenities..