- Engineered wooden flooring has been installed downstairs with new skirting
- The entire house has had a new heating system installed, including the replacement of underfloor heating pipes, new radiators and a new Vaillant boiler
- Completely re-wired with an new electrical system and fuse box
- The entire property has been re-plastered (walls and ceiling) and re-painted
- Detached private garage and off street parking for several cars
- Double glazed throughout. Double patio doors opening onto the garden from the lounge.
- Scope to extend to the side and side (STP)
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes in both first floor bedrooms
There are local shops at the Plough Green, Malden Manor and Motspur Park, however, both New Malden and Worcester Park town centres are just a short drive. There are local bus services linking one with the surrounding towns and the A3 offers fast road links to central London and the Surrey countryside. There are also many schools in the area for children of all ages.