Secluded within a quiet, peaceful surrounding, this newly decorated second (top) floor flat is perfectly set within walking distance to local amenities and transport links. EPC rating D.
Agent note, photographs shown were taken prior to existing tenancy.
- Two bedroom second (top) floor apartment
- Quiet residential cul-de-sac
- Walking distance to local amenities/transport links
- New Worcester Bosch 15 ri Conventional boiler (Nov 2018)
- Spacious storage in hallway including a large walk-in cupboard
- Useful loft space
- Outside storage space/shed large enough to house several bikes
- Lease:125 years from 11th October 1982. Maintenance/Ground Rent: approximately £90 pcm (as at January 2019).
The property is located on Down Road, just off of St. Mark's road and is conveniently located moments away from Teddington High Street with local shops and overhead train station..