UNEXPECTEDLY REAVAILABLE only one remaining of these two brand new homes located up a private driveway, within a level walk of the High Street, having secluded Southerly backing rear gardens. The properties are arranged over three floors and extend to some 3,000 square feet, with a 10 year New Homes Warranty.
- Concrete ground and first floors
- Gas underfloor heating (radiators on 2nd floor)
- Stylish contemporary Beckermann kitchen with Quartz work surfaces
- Kitchen appliances include oven, micro-oven, induction hob, fridge freezer, wine fridge and Quooker tap
- Gas coal effect fire in drawing room with limestone and granite surround
- Slim profile black sliding doors from kitchen/breakfast room to rear terrace
- White bathrooms suites with wall hung furniture and digital push button showers controls to en-suites. Tiled floors and walls
- Comprehensive pre wire for data & media distribution throughout house along with wiring for Sonos ceiling speakers, concealed WIFI booster boxes and CCTV
Bookham Village has a thriving High Street of local shops and restaurants along with an excellent range of schools, both state and private from Junior through to Senior age groups most notably the highly regarded Howard Of Effingham.
Market Close is an ideal location for the commuter, being within walking distance of the station, with fast and frequent rail services from either Bookham or Leatherhead stations, into London Waterloo or London Bridge. The M25 and A3 are close by providing routes to London and the coast and links to London's two main airports.