A delightful, character barn conversion, situated within a plot of just over 1/4 acre, with far-reaching views over open farmland. NO ONWARD CHAIN. EPC Rating (E)
- Beautiful views over open countryside
- Semi-rural location
- Walking distance to local shops and amenities
- Dual aspect living room with a working inglenook fireplace
- Exposed brick and vaulted ceilings in many of the rooms
- Decked seating area, pond and mixture of fruit trees within the garden
- Summer house/home office
- No onward chain
A unique barn conversion, full of character and offering spacious and flexible accommodation, which is set within a popular semi-rural road in Effingham. On the ground floor, there are four reception rooms with the main living room featuring vaulted ceilings, exposed brickwork, wooden beams and an impressive Inglenook fireplace. There is a separate TV/snug room, a large conservatory with Oak framed windows and a dining room overlooking the garden. The kitchen/breakfast room, which leads onto the utility room and downstairs cloakroom, has an excellent range of cream units, granite work surfaces and free-standing appliances . To the first floor, there are five bedrooms of which four are doubles and benefit from built in wardrobes. The master bedroom features a part-tiled en-suite shower room and consists of shower, basin and W/C. In addition there is a family bathroom on the first floor.
* Originally constructed in 1832 and converted in 2004
* Exposed brick and vaulted ceilings in many of the rooms
* Beautiful views over open countryside
* Semi-rural location
* Walking distance to local shops and amenities
* Ample built in storage
* Dual aspect living room with a working inglenook fireplace
* Decked seating area, pond and mixture of fruit trees within the garden
* Summer house/home office
* No onward chain
Orestan Lane is a semi rural road in the village of Effingham, which enjoys easy access to some of the south east of England's best walking, horse riding and cycling countryside. At the beginning of the road is a popular local pub and from here a short walk away is local shops providing day to day needs, together with Effingham Golf Club. There are excellent schools in close proximity - St Lawrence (primary) and The Howard of Effingham (secondary), both of which are again within walking distance.
Effingham Junction station is a short drive away with a journey time of approximately 45 minutes into London Waterloo, whilst the A3 is close by providing a quick and easy link into central London, the M25 (junction 10) and both Gatwick and Heathrow.