Situated in a quiet, tucked away location within Bargate Wood, this five bedroom detached family home comes to the market for the first time since its construction in the early 1980s, and benefits from a beautifully maintained wrap-around garden and a detached double garage. No onward chain. EPC: D
- Situated on the popular Bargate Wood development, this detached family home enjoys a quiet, tucked away location and comes to the market for the first time since its construction in the early 1980s and is offered with No Onward Chain
- Three separate reception rooms including sitting room with fireplace and French doors to garden; dining room with French doors to garden and a study
- Large kitchen/breakfast room with extensive range of fitted units, integrated appliances and space for table and chairs
- Entrance hallway with stairs to first floor and cloakroom with wc and wash basin
- Five well proportioned bedrooms, three having built in wardrobe space. The master bedroom also benefits from an en suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- The beautifully maintained "wrap-around" rear garden is a real feature of the property, being mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, an area of patio and a large timber garden shed
- To the front of the property there is a small area of garden, and a driveway providing parking for two cars, leading to a detached double garage
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores.
The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes.
The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre.
There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away.
Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections.