A truly impressive four bedroom home located in this popular village only a short drive from Cobham High Street. There is a great kitchen extension with bi fold doors leading onto the garden and separate utility room. EPC Rating C.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and Juliet balcony
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room with central island, integrated appliances and Quooker hot water tap
- Two high quality bathrooms and a ground floor cloakroom
- Good sized sitting room and separate utility room
- Four double bedrooms
- Southerly backing garden with timber studio
- A five minute drive from Cobham High Street and Effingham Junction station
- Close to the A3 and M25 for London and the coast
Downside is a popular village on the outskirts of Cobham with a village green, popular pub/restaurant and junior school with pre school nursery. A bus service provides a route to the centre of Cobham and Effingham junction station is around a five minute drive away with its service to London Waterloo, there are also excellent walks and cycle routes to hand..