- Peaceful cul de sac location, less than half a mile from the village centre
- Newly fitted kitchen with built in fridge freezer, electric oven and gas hob.
- Scope to arrange as 3 bedrooms
- Newly fitted bathroom with shower over bath
- Private rear garden and driveway parking on the front
- Planning permission for porch (17/P/02142)
The property is situated in a close within walking distance of East Horsley village centre, with its range of everyday shops and amenities, including the station with access to Waterloo in approx. 45 minutes. The highly regarded Raleigh school is within a few minutes walk. The A3 is approx. 3 miles away offering easy access to central London, the M25 (Junction 10) and both Gatwick and Heathrow. The Surrey Hills - a designated area of outstanding natural beauty - are nearby, offering some of the best walking, cycling and horse riding countryside to be found in the South of England. The county town of Guildford is approximately 8 miles away, providing a wide range of shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities.