Approaching the front of this property sets the scene for just how lovely it is inside. The quality and style of the build are immediately evident throughout. The interior is complemented by a lovely garden with a detached studio annexe with private rear access. This wider than average mock Tudor house is extended to the side, the rear and first floor, comprising a ground floor shower room, sitting room, a kitchen/dining/family room and a practical utility room. The first floor has three double bedrooms and a smart family bathroom. Off street parking to the front completes this outstanding family home EPC E.
- Wider than average mock Tudor semi detached
- Open plan entertaining space with bi folding doors opening up to large decking area for summer BBQ's
- Self contained studio annexe with kitchen and separate shower/WC
- Full underfloor heating on ground floor with Nest thermostat
- Off street parking for 2 cars
Enjoy long weekend walks in Richmond Park, Ham Common and the Riverside or pop to the shops on both Tudor Parade and Ham Parade, all nearby. The 371 and 65 bus services provide easy access to Kingston and Richmond town centres with their extensive choice of shops, amenities and connections into London. Popular local schools include Latchmere, Fern Hill, St Agatha's, Tiffin Girls', Grey Court, The Kingston Academy and The German School..