A refurbished two double bedroom, top floor apartment overlooking pretty communal gardens, situated moments from Esher mainline station. No onward chain. Share of Freehold with 980 years remaining.EPC rating E.
- Large two bedroom flat, close to 1000 sq ft
- Very quiet secluded location, with fantastic views over the pretty communal gardens
- Exceptionally bright and airy, receiving plenty of sunlight from its top floor position and south-westerly aspect
- Walking distance of Esher station
- No onward chain
- Lease: Share of Freehold (with 980 years remaining as at April 2021)
Just moments from Esher and Thames Ditton stations, this home is perfect for the daily commuter. Esher High Street is close by with its cosmopolitan range of boutiques, restaurants and bars and Waitrose Food Hall.
Central London is approximately 20 miles away with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby. The average journey time to London Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and direct trains run to London Waterloo.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent, first class state and private schools and there are also a wide selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district.