LAST REMAINING PLOT! Plot 6 A first floor one bedroom apartment, with open plan kitchen living area, bedroom with fitted wardrobes and generous bathroom. The Stables is an exclusive development of one and two bedroom apartments. Built by Wentworth Homes, these luxury apartments offer a superb level of specification, featuring private parking, fully fitted kitchens, full height ceramic tiling in the bathrooms and gas fired under-floor heating throughout. The apartments are designed for contemporary living and offer a great opportunity for both owner occupiers and investors alike.
Boasting a fully fitted contemporary kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, Fridge/freezer, stainless steel oven with ceramic hob. White bathroom sanitary ware with chrome fittings, glass shower screen and full height ceramic tiles to baths and showers. Lease Length: 250 years. Ground rent: £250. Service charge: Approx £950.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - subject to T's & C's
- One bedroom first floor apartment with allocated gated parking
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchens with integrated appliances
- Laminate flooring to living room, kitchen and hallways. Twist pile carpet to bedrooms, Ceramic tiling to bathroom/ shower rooms.
- Electrically operated gates with audio entry system
- Complete 10 year LABC Warranty and support from a dedicated customer care team for 2 years
- Under one mile from Addlestone Town Centre and easy access to M25 junction 11 with connections to Heathrow Airport and central London
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - subject to T's & C's
Addlestone town centre is undergoing a £90 million regeneration scheme. Local amenities will include a stylish shopping district, Waitrose, Premier Inn, Achieve Lifestyle Gym and The Light Cinema; a wonderful new destination for living, working and relaxing, in the heart of Surrey but with all the convenience of city living. The town centre boasts a Tesco superstore and railway station with links to West Byfleet or Weybridge and London Waterloo. With the larger towns of Woking 5.3 miles away and Guildford 12.7 miles, you also have the advantage of only being 10.4 miles from London Heathrow