These classic 1930s Tudor-style houses have plenty of room and this one has a very appealing interior. There is a modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances and a super refurbished bathroom and separate WC upstairs. There also is a large garden with a patio that spills out onto the lawn, detached garage with plenty of parking.
EPC Rating D
- Handsome 3 bedroom family home
- Separate living room and dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Superb bathroom with separate WC
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Large garden, mainly lawned
- Detached garage
- Own driveway and plenty of parking
- Tastefully decorated throughout
Bargate Close is a popular residential road within the Old Malden area, there are local shops available at either The Plough Green or Motspur Park, however, both New Malden and Worcester Park town centres are just a short distance further.
There are many schools in the general area for children of all ages and numerous sporting facilities and open spaces.