- Expansive sitting room with large window to the front, remote controlled gas effect fire in contemporary marble and limestone fireplace and glazed French doors into the heated conservatory.
- Welcoming European oak flooring flowing through hall/kitchen/dining/family room providing adaptable space with French doors onto courtyard plus glazed door to bright utility room.
- Exceptionally appointed kitchen with modern integrated appliances, plentiful cupboards including some glazed display cabinets, complementing marble effect preparation surfaces and lovely garden view.
- Four well proportioned bedrooms with both front bedrooms enjoying triple glazing and two of the bedrooms featuring deep, built in double wardrobes.
- Beautifully presented family bathroom including white suite with electric shower over bath.
- Double garage with remotely operated doors and privately owned driveway, including off-street parking for 2 cars.
- Attractive front garden with wrought iron gate and path to the front door, garden wraps around the side with sunny side patio and then further outside dining terrace in rear garden.
- Very private rear garden, beautifully landscaped and maintained, benefitting from abundant shrubs, herbs and mature fruit trees.
Situated very close to excellent schools and also a level walk to the centre of Cranleigh village which benefits from a health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and also comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is about 10 miles south of Guildford, with it's mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London.