This attractive terraced cottage boasts immense charm, featuring generous accommodation with lashings of character and plenty of entertaining space, situated within this highly sought-after Surrey Hills village.
Immediately upon walking through the front gate you are greeted by a delightful, foliage covered English entrance porch, giving you your first hint of the cottage atmosphere to be found inside. The versatile downstairs accommodation features an open plan kitchen, sitting room and dining room with French doors onto the garden, providing an excellent, functional living space and featuring a cosy fireplace, contributing to the welcoming feeling of this delightful home.
Upstairs there are beautiful views over the superb garden, the village and towards the Surrey Hills. The wonderful back garden oozes with charm and is a veritable oasis, extensively landscaped and stocked with a plethora of plants, shrubs and trees, providing different areas for al-fresco dining and quiet contemplation.
* Generous porch with bench seat leading into the charming entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom.
* Well appointed kitchen with a focal point range cooker and being open plan, flows easily into the downstairs reception space.
* Beamed dining room spanning across the back of the property, with French doors and large double glazed leaded windows that provide stunning garden views.
* Archway to separate study with useful sound-proofing.
* Sitting room with front aspect, generous shelving and a lovely feature fireplace as the focal point.
* Three well proportioned bedrooms with plenty of storage and elevated views over the village and the distant Surrey Hills. * Upstairs bathroom fitted with a white suite.
* Delightful country garden with terracing and mature shrubs and trees, providing different levels for dining and relaxing, linked by Indian sandstone flagstones and trellising.
* Double gates from the end of the garden lead to off-street parking for two cars, accessed around the back of the property.