Four bedroom characterful family home with impressive proportions in a double plot allowing for possible further extension (STPP) in a popular cul-de-sac just a few minutes' walk from the platform at Hinchley Wood station and the parade of shops and cafes in the centre of Hinchley Wood. EPC D
- Four large bedrooms
- Two separate and very large reception rooms with bay windows and fireplaces
- Impressive entrance hall with parquet flooring that spreads through the ground floor
- Extended and cleverly designed kitchen
- Plenty of space to the side for a private terrace or perhaps extension possibilities (STPP)
- Comprehensive family bathroom with bath and separate shower plus downstairs shower room
- Minutes away from Hinchley Wood Station and parade
- In the catchment for Hinchley Wood's excellent state schooling
The house is located in an extremely popular residential road moments from Hinchley Wood Parade of shops.
Hinchley Wood and Claygate village and train stations are close by and Esher High Street with its cosmopolitan range of independent boutiques, restaurants and shops is a short distance away.
Central London is approximately 20 miles away with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby.
The average journey time to Heathrow and Gatwick Airport is in the region of 30 minutes and direct and fast trains run to London Waterloo.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent, first class state and private schools, which includes the Hinchley Wood School and there is also a good selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district.