Situated in the hamlet of Enton, within easy reach of Milford station, sought after local schools, the excellent local amenities in Milford village and the nearby A3, this beautifully presented three/four bedroom family home offers spacious and flexible family accommodation with a wonderful rear garden, summerhouse/garden office, detached garage and driveway providing plenty of off street parking. EPC D
- Beautifully presented detached family home with outlook over farmland to the front, and within easy reach of Milford station, Milford village amenities and excellent local schools
- Large open plan sitting/dining room
- Recently updated kitchen with some integrated appliances
- Living room with open fireplace
- Study/Family Room/Bedroom 4 with door out to rear garden
- Three good size bedrooms on the first floor, all benefiting from built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom together with a spacious en suite bathroom/shower room to master bedroom
- Wonderful enclosed rear garden with several outbuildings and garden office with wifi, electrics and heating. Front garden with driveway and detached garage
Milford is a rare example of a village with an excellent range of local shops and facilities, including a doctors' surgery, a chemist, a post office, Tesco Express, a butcher/fresh fish shop and the renowned Secrett's Farm Shop.
Milford station provides direct services into Waterloo taking approx 50 minutes, and the A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is less than a mile from the village centre.
There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, to include Rodborough Secondary School.
The surrounding countryside is particularly picturesque with National Trust owned Milford Heath and Witley Common of note.
There are golf courses at Milford and Chiddingfold and South Coast beaches are around 28 miles away.
A bus route connects the village with Godalming, an historic market town with superstores, restaurants and shops.
Guildford, with its multitude of shops, theatres, cinemas and restaurants, is approx six miles away, for which there are direct bus and train connections.