Detached bungalows in quiet residential Ottershaw cul-de-sacs are a rarity! This fine 3-bedroom example provides an excellent level of well-proportioned and presented accommodation, a double length car-port, garage and a lovely garden, all at what we consider to be a very reasonable price! EPC Rating C.
- Lovely Spacious Sitting Room with Patio Doors to Garden
- Extended Modern Kitchen/Dining Room with Oven & Hob
- Extended Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Double Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Off Street for Numerous Cars with Double Length Car-Port and Garage
- Attractively Landscaped Gardens with Patio & Garden Shed
Flower Crescent is a lovely, quiet cul-de-sac of bungalows situated close to Ottershaw village.
Just a short walk away is Ottershaw Memorial Grounds so a great location if you need somewhere to walk the dog! Just up the road, on the other side of the A320 is Ottershaw village shops that include two general provisions stores/post office, a chemist, restaurant, take-away and a Miller and Carter steak restaurant.
More comprehensive facilities can be found a little further afield in Addlestone, Chertsey and Chobham.
The larger towns of Woking and Weybridge are a short drive, both offering main line access to London (Waterloo).
Road connections in the area are excellent with Junction 11 of the M25 being a few minutes drive allowing easy access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports and central London.
Good schools are also prevalent in this area.