A detached family home, located in this small development built in 2001 and within walking distance of good junior schools and Leatherhead station. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain. EPC Rating C.
- Five good sized bedrooms
- Three separate reception rooms all accessed off the hallway
- Modern kitchen with granite worktops, separate breakfast room and utility room
- Three modern bathrooms, two of which are en-suite
- Double integral garage with block paved driveway
- Double glazed and has gas radiator heating
- Secluded rear garden with large paved terrace
- Small cul-de-sac location constructed back in 2001
Ferngrove Close is located in the popular village of Fetcham, which is located between Bookham and Leatherhead.
There are excellent schools within the vicinity, the junior schools being within walking distance, also having a number of private schools only a short drive away.
Leatherhead town centre is around a fifteen minute walk with its range of shops and restaurants.
Access to the M25 is close by with Junction 9 providing links to London's two main airports, there is a wealth of open countryside close by most notably Box Hill.