A pretty period cottage which has been expertly modernised and cleverly extended to create this stunning contemporary home.
- Open rural views
- Fabulous kitchen/diner with bi-fold doors opening onto the patio.
- Integrated dishwasher and washing machine, eye level double oven, and separate induction hob
- Flexible accommodation to suit
- Raleigh school catchment
- Main bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Landscaped rear garden with mature trees and shrubs
- Driveway parking for two cars
The property is situated just under a mile and a half of East Horsley village centre, with its range of everyday shops and amenities, including the station allowing access to Waterloo in approximately 45 minutes. The highly regarded Raleigh School is within a ten minute walk. The A3 is approximately 3 miles away offering easy access to central London, the M25 (Junction 10) and both Heathrow and Gatwick. The Surrey Hills - a designated area of outstanding natural beauty - are nearby, offering some of the best walking, cycling and horse riding countryside to be found in the south of England. The county town of Guildford is approximately 8 miles away, providing a wide range of shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities.