An end terrace two bedroom Victorian home that has been extended on the ground floor to include a lovely family room with bi fold doors leading onto the Southerly backing garden. This property will not disappoint. EPC Rating D.
- Wonderful Victorian cottage with parking to the rear
- Three separate reception rooms one with bi folds leading onto the garden
- Luxury kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms and luxury upstairs bathroom
- High quality double glazed sash windows and gas radiator heating
- Secluded southerly backing garden and parking for two cars
Anyards Road is a popular road only a few hundred yards from an excellent selection of restaurants and cafes. Cobham Free School and St Andrews School are both within walking distance of the property. Cobham has an excellent selection of shops and restaurants and surrounded by picturesque countryside, including Pains Hill Park. For commuters both Esher and Cobham stations provide services to London Waterloo and are a short driveway, the A3 and M25 are a five minute drive providing access to London's two main airports..