**VIEWINGS FROM 8TH MAY** A stunning four bedroom family home with superb ground floor extension, with high specification open plan kitchen and entertaining space, on a large west facing plot with further potential (STPP). Situated in one of East Molesey's most popular family-orientated cul-de-sacs. EPC rating C.
- Broadfields is one of the most popular cul-de-sacs in East Molesey with a family community
- High specification stunning open plan kitchen with underfloor heating and sliding doors - making the perfect entertainment spot
- Two further separate reception rooms giving plenty of flexibility
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms sharing the use of the family bathroom
- Integral garage with front half as storage and the rear as a utility space
- West facing, wider-than-average, rear garden
- Within the catchment for The Orchard and Thames Ditton schooling
- Walking distance from Hampton Court commuter station and East Molesey's bustling centre
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent first class state and private schools and there is also a wide selection of recreational facilities throughout the district.
Central London is approximately 20 miles away with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby. The average journey time to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and direct trains run to London Waterloo.