Situated in a cul de sac location within easy reach of Milford village, with its excellent local amenities, popular schools and main line station, as well as the nearby A3 providing excellent links northbound to the M25 and southbound to the coast, this well presented terraced family home benefits from three bedrooms, double glazing throughout, and a wonderful larger than average enclosed rear garden with several outbuildings, a workshop, car port and single garage. EPC: C
- Light and spacious sitting/dining room
- Family room with doors leading out to patio and rear garden
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- Three bedrooms (two doubles and one single)
- Modern family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath
- Wonderful larger than average enclosed rear garden with garden room, and useful shed
- Single garage, carport and workshop
Milford is a rare example of a village with an excellent range of local shops and facilities, including a doctors' surgery, a chemist, a post office, Tesco Express, a butcher/fresh fish shop and the renowned Secrett's Farm Shop.
Milford station provides direct services into Waterloo taking approx 50 minutes, and the A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is less than a mile from the village centre.
There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, to include Rodborough Secondary School.
The surrounding countryside is particularly picturesque with National Trust owned Milford Heath and Witley Common of note.
There are golf courses at Milford and Chiddingfold and South Coast beaches are around 28 miles away.
A bus route connects the village with Godalming, an historic market town with superstores, restaurants and shops.
Guildford, with its multitude of shops, theatres, cinemas and restaurants, is approx six miles away, for which there are direct bus and train connections.