Formerly the show home of the Sterling Place development, this three double bedroom semi detached house has a garage and parking, situated through the gated entrance at the rear. Offered for sale with no onward chain. EPC C
- There is a large front garden with metal railings enclosing a patio area surround by mature shrubbery and borders.
- The kitchen has a combination of beech wood shaker style unit fronts with black granite work tops.
- Through the ground floor there is Amtico flooring, which gives a uniform feel and flow to the property.
- The hall has a cloakroom and leads into the ground floor family room, which opens onto the rear garden.
- A generous master bedroom, with fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
- Garage and allocated parking.
- Close to Outstanding local schools.
- Gated development. Service charge £600.00 pa