This 4 bedroom Victorian-style detached home has a refreshingly different and remodelled interior and still offers more potential (subject to planning), parking, a large garden and even a detached studio/office, in a much sought-after residential road on the Edge of the Groves, close to schools.
EPC Rating C
- Adaptable and redesigned interior
- New period style double-glazing
- Separate living room and dining room
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Study/utility room
- Large garden with detached studio/home office
- Off street parking
- Solar water heaters and panels that produce energy for the home
The property is on the Edge of the Groves, one of New Malden's most desirable locations, amongst numerous period homes.
There are many good schools in the close proximity and some of these schools are within walking distance.
New Malden High Street is also nearby with numerous shops, retail outlets, Waitrose supermarket, cafés, restaurants and Tudor Williams department store.
At the beginning of the High Street is New Malden station where there are excellent commuter services to Waterloo.