Set within the beautiful Kingsley Common, a fantastic opportunity to purchase a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom detached house. The property is presented in excellent order and offers superb, spacious accommodation with 3 reception rooms and a kitchen diner to add to the 5 bedrooms. 3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE EPC C
- Spacious detached 5 bedroom 3 bathroom home
- 2 ensuite bedrooms
- Feature kitchen dining area to the rear of the property with views over the garden
- Formal dining room / play room
- A separate study for working from home
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Beams providing a country, rustic feel
- Situated right on Kingsley common
Kingsley borders the South Downs National Park and is a popular village located between the villages of Oakhanger, Binstead and East Worldham. The village has plenty of amenities including a shop, post office, a pre-school, community centre, public house and Church.
If you are looking for more comprehensive facilities, you need not look any further than the nearby towns of Farnham, Alton, Liphook and Petersfield where you will also find the main line stations to London Waterloo.