An immaculate modern 4 bedroom detached home featuring impeccably presented accommodation throughout and situated within the heart of this popular Surrey Hills village. EPC Rating: C
- Modern home situated in sought after village on the cusp of the Surrey Hills, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Welcoming entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom and understairs cupboard leading to two interlinked reception rooms with the dining room having direct access to the kitchen.
- Bright front aspect sitting room with double doors into adjoining dining room which has French doors onto the rear patio.
- Modern kitchen with range of contemporary units, contrasting preparation surfaces, built-in appliances and room for breakfast table.
- Four bedrooms with principal bedroom enjoying a built-in double wardrobe and immaculate ensuite shower room with modern white suite.
- Family bathroom with high standard modern white suite.
- Brick paved driveway providing parking space for two cars and leading to the generous garage.
- Delightful secluded rear garden with lawn, various established trees and shrubs.
Price Guide £575,000 - £615,000 Freehold
Situated within the heart of this delightful Surrey Hills village, this superbly presented home will be ideal for anyone seeking a home to literally move in and enjoy. The owners have maintained the property to a high standard throughout with the light and bright accommodation featuring stylish decorative themes, enhancing the practical layout to create a welcoming modern living environment. The functional living accommodation features two interlinked reception rooms with the dining room having direct access to the kitchen which is equipped with a contemporary range of modern units. Upstairs there a four bedrooms with bedroom one benefitting from fitted wardrobes together with an immaculate en suite shower room whilst the family bathroom is equipped to a similar standard. Outside there is private parking space for two cars leading to a generous garage. The easy to maintain rear garden offers privacy and seclusion.
* Appealing part tiled and gabled elevations and superbly presented throughout.
* Welcoming entrance hall with downstairs WC and understairs storage cupboard.
* Sitting room with a bright aspect over the front garden whilst the separate dining room enjoys an outlook and access onto the rear patio and garden through French doors.
* Modern kitchen fitted with a range of contemporary units with contrasting preparation surfaces and incorporating a built in double oven, hob and fridge/freezer with further appliance space and room for a breakfast table.
* Four bedrooms with the principal bedroom enjoying a built in double wardrobe and an en suite shower room equipped with a modern white suite.
* Family bathroom featuring a modern white suite.
* Brick paved driveway providing parking space for two cars and leading to the garage.
* Delightful rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with various established trees and shrubs, offering a good degree of privacy and seclusion.
* Sought after village on the cusp of the Surrey Hills - A Designated Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The property is located in the village of Ewhurst at the foot of the beautiful Surrey Hills, which provide miles of open countryside ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding.
The larger village of Cranleigh is approx.
2 miles to the west and offers a health centre, library and leisure centre as well as wide range of shops, including MandS 'Simply Food', butcher, fishmonger and two independent department stores.
The market town of Guildford is approx.
10 miles away and offers a more comprehensive range of amenities and a mainline station with a service into London Waterloo and access to the A3.