Situated within the heart of this delightful Surrey Hills village, this superbly presented home will be ideal for anyone seeking a home to literally move in and enjoy. The owners have maintained the property to a high standard throughout with the light and bright accommodation featuring stylish decorative themes, enhancing the practical layout to create a welcoming modern living environment. The functional living accommodation features two interlinked reception rooms with the dining room having direct access to the kitchen which is equipped with a contemporary range of modern units. Upstairs there a four bedrooms with bedroom one benefitting from fitted wardrobes together with an immaculate en suite shower room whilst the family bathroom is equipped to a similar standard. Outside there is private parking space for two cars leading to a generous garage. The easy to maintain rear garden offers privacy and seclusion.
* Appealing part tiled and gabled elevations and superbly presented throughout.
* Welcoming entrance hall with downstairs WC and understairs storage cupboard.
* Sitting room with a bright aspect over the front garden whilst the separate dining room enjoys an outlook and access onto the rear patio and garden through French doors.
* Modern kitchen fitted with a range of contemporary units with contrasting preparation surfaces and incorporating a built in double oven, hob and fridge/freezer with further appliance space and room for a breakfast table.
* Four bedrooms with the principal bedroom enjoying a built in double wardrobe and an en suite shower room equipped with a modern white suite.
* Family bathroom featuring a modern white suite.
* Brick paved driveway providing parking space for two cars and leading to the garage.
* Delightful rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with various established trees and shrubs, offering a good degree of privacy and seclusion.
* Sought after village on the cusp of the Surrey Hills - A Designated Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
You have not recently viewed any properties