Located close to the High street and the River Mole this small development of apartments set in mature landscaped gardens, are an ideal location being within easy access of Cobham station. The apartment extends to over 1,300 square feet and has two garages and the development has excellent parking facilities. The current lease has 93 years remaining, but a new 999 year lease is being drawn up. Service charge is £3,000.00 pa and ground rent is £100.00 pa. EPC Rating D.
- A ground floor apartment extending to some 1300 square feet.
- Private terrace enjoying a southerly aspect and leading onto the communal gardens
- Only a short walk of the High Street and the River Mole.
- Two good sized reception rooms and large kitchen.
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and built-in wardrobes.
- Two garages and ample visitor parking.
Leigh Corner is located within walking distance of both Cobham High Street, with its excellent range of shops and restaurants and Cobham station, with its service to London Waterloo.
The area has an excellent mix of both state and private schools and is also renowned for its excellent connections, with both Heathrow and Gatwick airports being within a thirty minute drive and the A3 and M25 are a five minute drive away.