This two bedroom terraced property is located on a popular South Farnham development in Boundstone, between Rowledge and Wrecclesham. The property has a pleasant sitting room which overlooks the communal gardens, and the kitchen/diner is large enough for a table and chairs. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a bathroom which was refitted approximately 1.5 years ago, and the property is double glazed. The property also has gas central heating and we understand a new condensing boiler was installed in the last 1.5 years, along with new carpets. This property would make an ideal first purchase or investment buy.
* Canopy Entrance Porch with front door.
* Entrance Hallway with door to sitting room.
* Sitting Room with down lights and coving to ceiling.
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room with ample cupboards, drawers and work surfaces, oven and hob with extractor over and space for appliances. The Breakfast area has pleasant views over the communal grounds.
Stairs from entrance hall to first floor.
* Bedroom 1 - a double room overlooking the communal grounds, with wardrobe cupboard and separate storage/linen cupboard housing the boiler.
* Bedroom 2 - a further double room with double wardrobe cupboards and views over the communal grounds.
* Bathroom with panelled bath having a shower attachment over, pedestal wash basin and low level w.c.
Lease: 74 years remaining
Service Charge: £50 per month
Ground Rent: £190 per annum