This large detached home is offered for sale with no onward chain and has, over the years been extended to now provide good sized accommodation over two floors. For commuting both the A3, M25 and Esher station provide excellent access to central London. EPC Rating D.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with feature Aga and large pantry
- Open plan sitting/dining room
- Three double bedrooms all with stripped wood floors
- Two bathrooms with one being en-suite with whirlpool bath
- Walk of Cobham Free School and St. Andrews junior school
- Driveway with electric gates and a detached garage
- Walk of the High Street
- Offered with no onward chain
Set in a private location close to the common and is also within walking distance of Cobham High Street with its range of restaurants and shops. For commuters both Esher and Cobham stations are a short drive away with services to London Waterloo, the A3 and M25 are a five minute drive providing routes to London, the coast and links to London's two main airports. The area has excellent schooling both state and private, some being within walking distance. .