An exceptionally presented detached character home with 3/4 bedrooms including an annexed bedroom, 2/3 reception rooms including a stunning beamed and vaulted kitchen/diner, garage and good-sized rear garden, located in the highly sought after village of Gomshall in the Surrey Hills. EPC rating 'D'
- Excellent detached family home with striking features and stylish, contemporary Farrow & Ball colour schemes, generous accommodation and a double garage in a central village location.
- Double height vaulted kitchen/diner with underfloor heating, modern range surrounded by handmade tiles, fully glazed rear wall and bi-fold doors onto outside patio providing a wonderful flow of space.
- Annexed double bedroom offering adaptable accommodation, with it's own staircase and benefitting from triple aspect views and eaves storage.
- Spacious dining room with polished cherry wood floor and double aspect.
- Relaxing sitting room with triple aspect, including large bay window to the front and featuring focal point reclaimed 15th Century brick fireplace housing a log-burning stove and a York stone hearth.
- Magnificent Moroccan style downstairs shower/wet-room, plus further upstairs family bathroom.
- Sizeable master bedroom with bay window and plenty of room for a superking sized bed and wardrobes, benefitting from wonderful view to the Surrey Hills. Two further bedrooms.
- Attractively south/easterly facing garden with a generous patio for al fresco dining, pathways meandering through trellising and landscaped areas, a Wendy house and a further shed.
Gomshall is a lively village on the heart of the Surrey Hills, between Guildford and Dorking, and just a short walk across the fields from the picturesque village of Shere, with it's regarded nursery and primary schools. Gomshall has a post office and store, tea rooms, a pub and a restaurant converted from its once famous Mill. Gomshall also benefits from a railway station with links into London via Redhill or Guildford and road links to the market town of Guildford (8 miles) and Dorking (5.6 miles) via the A25. It is surrounded by the Surrey Hills, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering some of the best horse riding, cycling and walking countryside to be found in the South of England..