This well presented 1st floor maisonette has lots of bonuses - own entrance, a balcony, private garden and an off street parking space. Ham Common, Richmond Park and Latchmere Recreation Grounds are all conveniently close by, and it's a short walk to popular local schools including St Agatha's, Latchmere and The Kingston Academy. EPC D.
- 1st floor maisonette with private front door
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gallery landing area works well as a home office/study
- Balcony with stairs down to a private garden
- Off street parking space behind garden
- Near Ham Common and Richmond Park
- Lease Length: 99 years from 2004 (84 years remaining)
- Maintenance: Shared. Ground Rent: £150 per annum (as at April 2019)
Perfectly located for enjoying Ham Common, Richmond Park and Latchmere Recreation Park, all nearby.
The local shops of Tudor Parade and Ham Parade are a short walk away, and the 371 bus route passes outside the property providing easy access to both Kingston and Richmond town centres and their extensive range of shops and amenities.
Popular local schools include Latchmere, St Agatha's and The Kingston Academy.