A semi detached character home backing onto farmland, only a five minute walk of the station and local shops. There are three bedrooms, three large receptions rooms and a stunning garden with Astro turf. EPC Rating D.
- Double aspect sitting room with feature open fireplace
- Re-fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of units and granite worktops
- Conservatory style dining room with views over the garden
- Three good sized bedrooms and large family bathroom on the first floor
- Separate family room/home office with direct access to the garden
- Adjoining open countryside but also a five minute walk of Cobham station
The property is located on the edge of the village in a semi-rural setting yet being around a five minute walk of the station and local shops.
Cobham has a lovely High Street with boutique shops and a comprehensive range of restaurants and cafes.
There are excellent schools both state and private in Cobham and surrounding areas, with the A3 and M25 being a five minute drive away providing access to London's two main airports and links to London and the coast.