This four double bedroom detached family home is tucked away in a quiet residential no-through road, within close proximity of the outstanding Busbridge schools and Godalming Sixth Form College, as well as Godalming's historic High Street and the main line station. EPC: C
- Spacious detached family home located in a sought after quiet residential no-through road in Busbridge
- Spacious entrance hall which could also be used as a study with downstairs cloakroom
- Double aspect sitting room with attractive fireplace and double doors leading to the rear garden * Separate dining room with outlook over the rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room with extensive range of fitted units, built in appliances, and a large island/breakfast bar. Double doors open to the rear garden * Separate utility room.
- Master bedroom with extensive range of built in wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- On the first floor there are three further double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom
- Side access leads to the enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and mature shrubs/flower beds to borders
- To the front the driveway provides off road parking for two cars and leads to the double garage
There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations both in the public and private sectors, many of which are within walking distance. There is a recreation ground with playing fields, swings and tennis courts nearby and the surrounding countryside is particularly picturesque with local beauty spots including the National Trust owned Winkworth Arboretum and Hydon's Ball. The nearby picturesque High Street of Godalming has an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants as well as three superstores and a main line station providing direct services into Waterloo in approximately 45 minutes. The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approximately two miles away. There are golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away.
Guildford town centre with its cobbled High Street has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres, and is approximately four miles away.