Sandown House is one of the most prestigious developments of apartments in Esher. Forming mark of this historic Grade II Listed building finding itself at the bottom of Esher High Street, opposite Sandown Racecourse and just a short walk to Esher Station, it is hard to argue that this is not perfect for convenience either for young professionals or perhaps for a downsizer. Being gated and having secure underground parking and full security with a video entry system, it is fair to say that this apartment would make a perfect lock up and leave. The apartment consists of:
* Impressive entrance hall accessing the kitchen, living room and separate entrance to the sleeping accommodation.
* Contemporary kitchen breakfast room with granite work top, five ring gas hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and fitted microwave.
* Large living room with ornate fireplace and double glazing.
* Double aspect master bedroom with a wall of fitted wardrobes and large en suite bathroom consisting of a bath, separate shower, WC and hand basin.
* Bedroom 2 is also a double with fitted wardrobes and access into the hallway to the family bathroom, which consists of a bath with overhead shower, toilet and WC.
* Stunning communal gardens.
* Two allocated parking spaces in the secure underground parking.
* Ample visitors parking.