Price Guide £560,000 - £600,000 Freehold
First impressions can be deceiving and this wonderful cottage is an outstanding example. Offering surprisingly spacious accommodation, this unique home has been modified and extended by the owners and now provides a lovely living environment with versatile space. Located in a rural position in a small enclave of similar homes, the property enjoys an open outlook over Smithwood Common towards the Surrey Hills, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. The property has a welcoming feel with plenty of character with features such as original fireplaces and strip pine doors. Both of the principle living rooms feature fireplaces and are of a generous size with the lounge having a glorious view over the common and the dining room having plenty of space for occasional furniture. The elegant conservatory overlooks and has access to the rear garden. The kitchen has a designated utility area which in turn provides access to the downstairs WC. All three bedrooms are a generous size each having an aspect over the front or rear of the property, all served by the large modern wet room. The distinctive charm continues on the outside of this home with the enchanting cottage style garden, a plethora of colour and enjoying the optimum sunny southerly aspect.
* Elegant period cottage with an abundance of charm and character.
* Appealing entrance porch and excellent size hall.
* Well proportioned reception rooms with the lounge featuring a bay window providing a delightful outlook over the common together with an exposed brick fireplace and chimney breast, with fitted log burner, whilst the dining room is an excellent size and features a cast iron fireplace with tiled inserts as the focal point.
* Impressive period style conservatory with a lovely outlook and access onto the garden.
* Fitted kitchen with a range of cream Shaker style units with complimenting Beech block preparation surfaces and incorporating a fitted oven, hob and dishwasher, together with an adjoining utility area with space for further appliances.
* Principle bedroom with far reaching views over Smithwood Common and towards the Surrey Hills and also benefitting from a built in wardrobe. The remaining first floor accommodation comprises a second well proportioned bedroom with a wardrobe, and a large wet room fitted with a modern white suite. A skilfully designed staircase leads to the second floor where the characterful double bedroom includes a vaulted ceiling with Velux windows offering countryside views and creating a light bedroom environment.
* Wonderful cottage garden with an abundance of mature plants and shrubs and enjoying a south westerly aspect.
* Off street parking.