Built in the 1930s this 3 bedroom detached family home has lots of potential to extend, subject to planning permission, and has a beautiful secluded rear garden, in the ever-popular Kingston Vale area, close to both Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common.
EPC Rating D
- Gas central heating and double-glazing
- 2 interconnecting reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with built-in double oven and hob
- Feature fireplace in the living room
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom and separate WC
- Garage to the side and off-street parking
- Large secluded rear garden
- Close to Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common
Derwent Avenue is within the Kingston Vale area amongst other roads with numerous 1930s built properties.
There are thousands of acres of open parkland, virtually on the doorstep at both Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common.
The natural wilderness providing opportunities for walking and cycling, or just enjoying the wildlife in the wonderful environment.
There are local shops at Kingston Vale, as well as an Asda superstore.
There are more comprehensive shopping facilities will be found at either Kingston, New Malden or Putney.
The general area has many schools for children of all ages and numerous sporting facilities.