A tastefully presented, bright and spacious four bedroom home with a lovely sense of space, lending itself perfectly to family life as well as to entertaining. EPC rating E.
- Tastefully presented, bright and spacious four bedroom home
- Light and open garage conversion providing versatile accommodation
- Large and bright family and entertaining spaces
- Great potential to further extend (STPP)
- Two bathrooms and unique galleried master bedroom suite
- Idyllic and tranquil garden with large decking feature
- Off street parking for up to three cars
- A perfect location for outstanding schools!
This house exudes unique character and charm. As you walk through each room, a sense of homeliness and happiness develops. At its heart is a large and light open-plan family kitchen with a big cosy sitting area and three sets of double doors onto the decking.
There is a lovely open flow to the main downstairs space with light flooding through from the front of the house to the back, but the flexible arrangement means that private spaces can be created when required too.
Unique characteristics are the open and bright split-level galleried master suite with shower room, and a large downstairs garage conversion offering additional space for an au pair, guest or teenager, or for use as an office, play room or music room.
The property also offers great potential to further extend to enhance the accommodation (subject to usual planning permissions).
This exceptional family home has off street parking for up to three cars and is set in a perfect location for several outstanding schools.
Lancaster Gardens is a highly prestigious address, conveniently placed for popular schools including Fern Hill, Tiffin Girls', The Kingston Academy, Grey Court and The German School.
The 65 bus route provides easy access to both Kingston and Richmond town centres, whilst the local shops of Ham Parade are a short walk away.
Take a short stroll to the River Thames tow path, Richmond Park or Ham Common, which are all close by.