An extraordinary setting for this detached single-storey residence, tucked away beyond electronic gates at the end of a private road, adjacent to the Elizabethan luxury hotel Great Fosters. The main house features 4/5 bedrooms, a recently refitted kitchen/dining room and a huge drawing room, whilst guest/ancillary accommodation is included in the adjacent one-bedroom annexe. There is a four-car garage plus further double garage and large mature grounds of some 0.66 acres. EPC Rating D.
- Quadruple Garage and Further Double Garage - Perfect for Car Enthusiasts
- Scope for Large Loft Conversion subject to Usual Planning & Regs
- Attached 1-Bedroom Annexe with Sitting Room/Kitchen
- Landscaped Gardens of 0.66 Acre Mainly to the Fore, Accessed via Electronic Gates
- Extremely Spacious Beamed Drawing Room with Brick-Surround Fireplace
- Four Main Bedrooms (master with En-Suite Shower-Room) Plus Study/Bed 5
- Large Separate Formal Dining Room
- Utility Room, Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
The location here is quite special by virtue of being adjacent to the beautiful mansion hotel of Great Fosters with its Michelin starred restaurant and glorious grounds. It offers a real sense of being in a semi-rural environment, yet situated within easy reach of many of Surrey's finest towns and villages, including Virginia Water, Egham, Englefield Green, Ascot and Sunningdale. Attractions in the vicinity include Windsor Castle, the River Thames at Runnymede, Savill Gardens and Virginia Water Lake.
Schools in the area are excellent including the international Tasis and ACS, and numerous state and private schools. Sporting facilities include Golf at Wentworth, Foxhills, Queenswood and Sunningdale with polo at Smiths Lawn and racing at Ascot and Windsor.
Little Fosters is within easy reach of Heathrow Airport via junction 13, and all major road links including the M25, M4 and M3. London city centre is just 20 miles (30 km) distant.