A really charming 3 bedroom family home with excellent living space in a great location, just a few minutes walk of New Malden High Street and station. The property has terrific living space on the ground floor and there is also future potential to make even larger, subject to planning. The southerly facing rear garden is on different levels and the vista is so attractive that it is difficult to believe the property is in such a central location.
EPC Rating D
- Welcoming entrance hall
- Internal lobby with door to a cloakroom/shower room
- Large living room opening onto a private and secluded terrace that leads to the garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Secluded patio/terrace leading to a fabulous rear garden
- Garage at end of the garden which can be accessed via private road in Malden Hill and off-street parking
At the end of the road is the High Street where there are many cafés, restaurants and shops, both Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets, as well as other retail outlets. New Malden station is also at the end of the road with fast commuter services to Waterloo. In the opposite direction is Beverley Park, acres of open space, public tennis courts and a childrens play area. There are several schools in the area for children of all ages and the property is also within the catchment of Burlington Infants and Junior schools..