A pretty Victorian semi-detached home that has been extensively upgraded and extended by our clients. The property now comprises of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two reception rooms and a large kitchen. There is permit parking in the road and the High Street is located at the end of the road. EPC Rating D.
- Living room with Victorian fireplace and plantation shutters to the bay window
- Dining room with stripped wood floor
- Conservatory walk way through to the kitchen which has a tiled floor and glass roof
- Kitchen has a comprehensive range of units with integrated appliances and granite worktops
- Master bedroom on the top floor with en-suite wet room style shower room
- Two further double bedrooms on the first floor
- Fully tiled luxury bathroom with free standing bath and large walk-in shower, vanity basin and W.C
Spencer Road is a lovely central location just behind the High Street and close to the river. The station is around a twenty minute walk away with its service to London Waterloo, the A3 and M25 are close at hand giving easy access to London, the Coast and London's two main airports. The area is well recognised for both schooling and open countryside. .