A lovely 4 bedroom family home, beautifully presented throughout and having a well-balanced interior, in a sought-after residential close in the Blakes Avenue area. Tasteful and modern inside with a delightful mature garden.
EPC Rating D
- Entrance hall and guest cloakroom
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Separate dining room with oak flooring, overlooking the garden
- Outstanding kitchen/family room with fitted worktops incorporating a breakfast bar
- Integrated appliances including double oven, microwave and hob, separate utility room
- 4 well-proportioned bedrooms
- Luxurious family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Modern shower room
- Beautiful mature rear garden
- Large patio and expanse of lawn with established shrubbery
- Off-street parking for a number of cars and side access
The property is in a cul-de-sac off Blakes Avenue amongst similar aged properties of different styles. Both Motspur Park and New Malden railway stations are easily accessible on foot, by car or by public transport. There are local shops at Motspur Park and the Plough Green, however, both New Malden and Worcester Park town centres are nearby. There are many schools in the area for children of all ages and numerous sporting facilities..