On a wide plot backing onto woodland and situated close by to the Raleigh School, a well presented and spacious detached family home with scope for further extension/reconfiguration (STPP). EPC Rating (D)
- Potential to reconfigure/extend further (STPP)
- Plot measures just under 0.2 acres
- Flexible accommodation to suit
- Direct access to woodland at the rear
- Open plan kitchen/family/dining room
- Four/five double bedrooms
- The Raleigh School catchment
- Horsley station 1 mile
Situated close to the Raleigh Primary School, and within approximately a mile of East Horsley village centre, with its range of shops and amenities together with the station (Waterloo approx.
The Surrey Hills - a designated area of outstanding natural beauty are nearby offering some of the best walking, cycling and horse riding countryside to be found in the South of England.
The county town of Guildford is approximately 9 miles away, providing a wide range of shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities.