Ideally located for the University and Hospital this semi detached home is available with no onward chain and will prove to be popular with owner occupiers looking for a good sized family home with a nice garden and to investors seeking a good investment property with an established rental history in a prime setting.
EPC Rating D
- Spacious extended semi detached family home.
- Two good sized reception rooms
- Extended kitchen/diner
- Three first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Off street parking and a superb rear garden
- Established rental history
- Early vacant possession available
- Further potential to extend, subject to planning
Located in a popular residential cul- de- sac this property enjoys easy access to local superstores, the A3, Guildford town and station. Critically the close proximity (all within 1/4 of a mile) of Surrey University Campus, Surrey Sports Park and Royal Surrey County Hospital provides the ideal rental position. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 for central London and International airports..