A substantial family home sitting in a very favourable location in the heart of the Brookwood Manor development within easy reach of Kanphill village and Woking town centre and on the doorstep of Brookwood Country Park.
- A SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME IN A PEACEFUL AND CONVENIENT SETTING
- STUNNING KITCHEN DINING ROOM WITH BI FOLD DOORS TO THE GARDEN
- LARGE, FRONT TO BACK SITTING ROOM WITH DOORS ONTO THE GARDEN
- SEPARATE STUDY / FAMILY ROOM AND EXTERNAL OFFICE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE DRESSING AREA AND SHOWER ROOM
- GUEST BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- ON THE DOORSTEP OF BROOKWOOD COUNTRY PARK
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF KANPHILL VILLAGE, BROOKWOOD STATION AND WOKING TOWN CENTRE
Built some 18 years ago by Bellway Homes Strathcona Gardens sits in the favoured Brookwood Manor development where the houses have always proved to be very popular thanks in part to their well proportioned accommodation as well as the convenience of the location. Almost on the doorstep is Brookwood Country Park which offers lovely walks with ponds and grassy areas. Just along the road there is a Sainsburys superstore and a large Homebase both of which are within walking distance while an equally easy drive away is Knaphill village where there is a collection of local shops and restaurants. A wider collection of shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the centre of Woking which is within easy reach and is currently undergoing substantial regeneration that is seeing it take on a far more interesting and contemporary feel. Woking has a very popular theatre and what is widely regarded as one of the best commuting rail stations that can be found in the south east of England running into Waterloo in approximately 25 minutes. In and around the area there are excellent golf courses and schools catering for all ages. .