Plot 13 - A two bedroom first floor apartment.
Show Home open - Seven days a week 10am to 5pm.
Each apartment at Bridge House has been carefully designed with you in mind, offering a contemporary home just perfect for today.
Plot 13 is a two bedroom first floor apartment, its open plan layout gives you a spacious living/dining/kitchen area. The kitchen has been fitted with top of the range integrated appliances and modern units and worktops. The master bedroom has an en-suite and fitted wardrobes. With clever use of storage space there is plenty of room for all your possessions, all tucked away so the clean lines of the accommodation can be seen to their full effect.
*HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE and Stamp Duty incentive, both subject to T's & C's.
Internal images are of the show apartment. Video is of the show apartment.
Floorplan: Double doors onto garden to no. 5 only, nos. 13 & 23 feature a window.
- Professionally designed kitchens with Siemens integrated appliances
- Stylish bathrooms with white sanitary ware
- En-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
- Oak finish to internal doors
- Gas fired central heating
- Open-plan layouts
- A few minutes walk to the River Thames and adjacent to Walton town centre with its variety of shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Just over a mile from Walton Mainline station (London Waterloo Â approx. 26 minutes).
Walton Town Centre shops and high street are just a short walk away and offer a selection of popular retailers. There are also a number of restaurants, library, Cinema, Leisure Centre with two swimming pools. There are many miles of towpath walks and cycle routes nearby which connect Walton on Thames with Hampton Court/Weybridge and beyond. Excellent transport links with easy access to M3 (Sunbury) M25 and A3. Railway connections provide fast services into London Waterloo in just 25 minutes and Portsmouth.