Plot 6 - A two bedroom ground floor apartment with allocated parking space.
Show Home open - Seven days a week 10am to 5pm.
Each apartment at Bridge House has been carefully designed with you in mind, offering a contemporary home just perfect for today. The kitchen has fantastic units and worktops plus its comes complete with top-of-the-range appliances. There is a spacious open plan living area and with clever use of storage space it means there will be more than enough room for all of your possessions, tucked away so the clean lines of the accommodation. Meanwhile, the master bedroom has its own en-suite and the family bathroom is sure to become a sanctuary of calm and well-deserved relaxation. The bedrooms are generously-proportioned, with the larger rooms boasting fitted wardrobes.
*HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - subject to T's & C's.
Internal images are of the show apartment. Video is of the show apartment.
- Professionally designed kitchens with Siemens integrated appliances
- Stylish bathrooms with white sanitary ware
- En-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
- Oak finish to internal doors
- Gas fired central heating
- A few minutes walk to the River Thames and adjacent to Walton town centre with its variety of shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Just over a mile from Walton Mainline station (London Waterloo Â approx. 26 minutes).
Walton Town Centre shops and high street are just a short walk away and offer a selection of popular retailers. There are also a number of restaurants, library, Cinema, Leisure Centre with two swimming pools. There are many miles of towpath walks and cycle routes nearby which connect Walton on Thames with Hampton Court/Weybridge and beyond. Excellent transport links with easy access to M3 (Sunbury) M25 and A3. Railway connections provide fast services into London Waterloo in just 25 minutes and Portsmouth.