Plot 25 A two bedroom second floor apartment.
Show Home open - Seven days a week 10am to 5pm.
Each apartment at Bridge House has been carefully designed with you in mind, offering a contemporary home just perfect for today. The kitchen has a selection of top of the range appliances with contemporary work tops and units. There is spacious open plan living which is ideally suited for entertaining and family gatherings. The clever use of storage space means you will find more than enough room for all of your possessions. Meanwhile, the master bedroom has its own en-suite and fitted wardrobes and the family bathroom is sure to become a sanctuary of calm and well-deserved relaxation.
*HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE subject to T's & C's.
Internal images are of the show apartment. Video is of the show apartment.
- Professionally designed kitchens with Siemens integrated appliances
- Stylish bathrooms with white sanitary ware
- En-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
- Oak finish to internal doors
- Gas fired central heating
- Open-plan layouts
- A few minutes walk to the River Thames and adjacent to Walton town centre with its variety of shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Just over a mile from Walton Mainline station (London Waterloo Â approx. 26 minutes).
Walton Town Centre shops and high street are just a short walk away and offer a selection of popular retailers. There are also a number of restaurants, library, Cinema, Leisure Centre with two swimming pools. There are many miles of towpath walks and cycle routes nearby which connect Walton on Thames with Hampton Court/Weybridge and beyond. Excellent transport links with easy access to M3 (Sunbury) M25 and A3. Railway connections provide fast services into London Waterloo in just 25 minutes and Portsmouth.