Located in the centre of this sought after Surrey Hills village, a moments walk of the village cricket green, this superb family home features impeccably presented and surprisingly spacious accommodation that is ideally suited to the modern lifestyle. Having been skilfully enlarged and modified over the years, the property now features significant ground floor accommodation, with large open plan spaces that offer adaptable living space, enhanced by an abundance of natural light and the bright and neutral decorative theme which features throughout the property. Featuring two spacious and interlinked reception rooms, one of which directly accesses the gazebo covered patio, there is also a significant conservatory which is currently utilised as the dining room, open plan to the kitchen and creating a superb area to entertain.
Upstairs, all four bedrooms are a generous size with aspects over the front or rear of the property. The principal bedroom enjoys a walk in wardrobe/dressing area and a sumptuous en suite shower room, fitted with a stylish contemporary suite with striking contrasting tiling. The family bathroom is fitted to a similar standard but also features a bath large corner Jacuzzi style bath and a separate shower.
* Open plan hall with a practical timber effect flooring which flows throughout a majority of the ground floor accommodation.
* Spacious double aspect sitting room opening into the second reception room, currently utilized as a playroom, featuring direct access to a gazebo covered patio and decked al-fresco entertainment area.
* Superb contemporary kitchen equipped with an extensive range of high gloss units and featuring various built in appliances including a feature range style cooker and useful breakfast bar opening into the large conservatory with a tiled floor and air conditioning, overlooking and having access onto the garden.
* Four well proportioned bedrooms with 2 stylish bathrooms.
* Front garden with a generous amount of brick paved parking area. Sunny South/Westerly facing rear garden with raised patio and decked area's, ideal for al-fresco entertaining.
Shamley Green is a pretty village, located 5 miles to the South of Guildford, at the foot of the Surrey Hills. It has a village shop and post office, two excellent pubs and a cricket green. The market town of Guildford offers a comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities, as well as a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London.
The larger village of Cranleigh is 5 miles in the opposite direction. It has a health centre, library and leisure centre, as well as a wide range of shops and restaurants. These include a butcher, fishmonger, Marks and Spencer Simply Food , two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area boasts a choice of excellent schools, both private and independent, and is surrounded by miles of open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and the Downs Link; ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding.